We are Novasenta.
We are curious, we are innovative, we push the boundaries of science. We operate at the intersection of biology and computation. We work in teams, across disciplines, with the goal of helping patients with cancer.
Novasenta utilizes human tumor samples and the most advanced technology in our newly constructed state-of-the-art lab located in Pittsburgh, PA. Our computational biologists and data scientists use an adaptable machine learning-enabled platform for data collection, management, integration, interrogation, visualization, and analysis. Relevant insights then inform the target screening, profiling, and validation process managed by our tumor biology team and our drug development efforts.
A Patient-Centric Discovery Company
When you join our team, you will work alongside experts in tumor biology, immune response, and metabolism to understand the complex tumor microenvironment and ways to target its critical components for the treatment of human disease.
You will be working with a team of coworkers with broad skills, expertise, and perspectives enabling a unique approach to therapeutic target discovery. If you are looking for a patient-centric discovery company that is led by a team of researchers, executives, and advisors with decades of experience and a proven track record of success, we invite you to contact us or apply to one of our open positions.
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- A fast-paced startup culture
- Ability to work alongside leaders in tumor biology, immunology and metabolism to impact patient care
- Cutting-edge approach to therapeutic discovery at the intersection of biology and computation
- State of the art, purpose-built facilities in an emerging life sciences cluster
- Extensive opportunities for individual growth and professional development
To learn more about open positions click the links below. To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.